Wednesday, December 21, 2016

Don't forget that you're condemned to me.....

I think it's Wednesday today. Not sure because the week is dragging. Maybe because I have a 5 day weekend coming up. A very busy 5 day weekend. I have 12 zillion places to be for Christmas, not sure how I'm going to get it all done.

I hate to admit this, but there is something wrong with my car. Again. I love my car and I don't want a new one. Hopefully my mechanic will take my concerns seriously and fix it. I want this car to last forever, it's irreplaceable. Literally. Because Saturns are no longer being manufactured. And there is nothing similar. So, fingers crossed it's a cheap fix.

So Bingo Blitz is "giving" out Christmas "gifts". Today it's 3 hours of  daub alert, which means that the bingo numbers that are blink so you don't miss them. This is the dumbest gift ever because who even has enough credits to play for 3 hours? I can play my daily credits in under 10 minutes. Why am I still playing this game? And why did I write a paragraph about it?



And this:

No comments: