Thursday, December 29, 2016

Sway through the crowd to an empty space....

It's Thursday. I had to get up early this morning to get some copies of The Jungle Book script printed. I'm super excited for rehearsals to start. But I'm also exhausted in advance. I want to see ZarahZou's vision of the story, and I'm excited to work with a bunch of new little actors. Some of our kids have never been on stage before. It's going to be so much fun. But, it's also a lot of work. We don't know if they will be hit with a sudden case of stage fright, or if they will be hyper and need a constant babysitter. So many unknowns. But I guess that's what makes being a stage manager fun!

I'm still religiously playing MyVegas slots. I really hope i get the opportunity to actually go to Vegas this spring to take advantage of all of my reward points.



No comments: