Monday, December 12, 2016

It's the way that I move, the things that I do oh.....

And just like that, I'm back to blogging! I needed a little break, I've been super busy at work, at home and in my head. Now that things have calmed down a bit, I can get back to me stuff, like my blog. Tonight are the auditions for The Jungle Book. I'm not auditioning because I'm stage managering. The ZennieZou/ZarahZou double threat is back for the first time in 3 years. She is directing and I'm the stage manager. The job is pretty much being bossy and organized. I'm not very good at the organized part, but I'm pretty good at telling people what to do!

I'm very fortunate to be able to go to both the Guns & Roses concert and Bon Jovi! 2 more concerts I will be experiencing for the first time. I'm really been crossing bands off the list the past 2 years.

So, the Vikings....Yes, they won yesterday. And I know a W is a W. But they have seriously got to get some things figured out QUICKLY! 3 months ago I was excited about the prospect of possibly playing in February. But now even making the playoffs are a long shot. At least we have a new kicker-guy, so there's that.







1 comment:

Unknown said...

Welcome back and woooowhoooo!!! Jon WILL see me and when he does im gonna be ready!