Tuesday, March 27, 2007

Post # 91

Do I get an award or something? 91 posts, and not one of them says anything important. Except the one where I wrote about my thong showing at the grocery store. That was pretty important.

Nothing much to say today except- 3 working days until I go on vacation. YIPPY! I am very excited.

Oh, and ZarahZou agreed to paint my walls for cheap- she just wants food. and she didn't even say what kind. I'll invite her over, have her do all the work, and then feed her a bowl of Honey Bunches of Oats, since no one else in this house will eat them.

I am just kidding. If she helped me, I would make her something fabulous. Or even better, take her out someplace. I would be forever grateful.

Why is it that I can not go to Target without spending $100. $100 is the new $40. That's all it used to cost me. Now I spend $100 and leave with NOTHING. Today I bought some water ($4.50), some fabric softener ($3), and bread ($3), but they charged me $93.47. Oh, and I got two new pillows for my coach, and garbage bags. And Alyssa bought some barrettes. But that's it. Except for the space heater that was on clearance for less than $7. Geez, junk that I don't need adds up quick.

Ok, off to watch Law and Order SVU. And the Purdue/NC basketball game. Go Big Ten!!!

1 comment:

Gaft Girl said...

I love Honey Bunches of Oats! Do you have really cold skim milk? That is my favorite, cereal with cold milk. I'm drooling already.