Wednesday, October 25, 2006

H-A-DOUBLE-L-O-W-DOUBLE-E-N....

Can Little Red Riding Hood wear fishnets? Because that is my plan. And since it is my costume, I can do whatever I want. I bought a loooonng, velvety red cape at Walmart for less than $10. And I got the cutest basket and plaid napkins that will be both a costume accessory and my purse. I can throw my cell phone, lip gloss and a bottle of water in the basket. How awesome is that?

MissZalyssa is going to be a pirate. In a mini-skirt. hmmmm......

In case anyone cares, Neville is not only an idiot, he is stupid, too. And he turns EVERYTHING into a drama. Maybe it's cause he wants to do a good job, but he over-analyzes more than Voldy, and I didn't think that was possible. And he doesn't listen.

I got pop-rocks to hand out on Halloween, except I doubt that there will be any left because they are so much fun. I guess the kids that dare to venture to my door will be getting Smarties, Dun-dums (what an odd combo), sixlets and m&m's. Someone(s) ate the kit-kats and take-5's.

It's past my bed-time. I tired to log-on to blogger earlier, but it wouldn't let me. So I'm going to bed.

1 comment:

Gaft Girl said...

I definetly think Little Red Riding Hood wore fishnets. Ever hear that song: "Little Red Ridinghood, you sure are looking good, you're everything a big bad wolf could want"?

Do I have to buy candy for all the neighborhood brats or can I just buy a big of candy, keep the boy home, and call it good?