Friday, October 20, 2006

It's past my bedtime...

but it's Friday, so I thought I could stay up for a little while longer and maybe clean my sticky keyboard. I was watching Datelines On-line predator special, and all I can say is WTF!! What is wrong with people? They are so frickin' sick. Soliciting 13 year olds via chatrooms? Ick! I am taking it very personally since I have a daughter in that age-range, but if any of those sick-f*cks showed up at my house, they better hope that they are black-belts, because in a fight- I'd win. Somebody would need to hold me back. I just don't get it. And many of the men were married, with kids, some were military men, doctors, a rabbi. WTF??? 13 year olds. Ok, I can't write about that anymore because it makes me so cranky.

Tomorrow I am thinking about getting my hair cut. I could really use a trim. And since it is $13 whole dollars, I am debating about really getting a cut. Maybe a couple off inches. We'll see. I'll probably end up sleeping in instead since I am up until 10:30.

The lady temp and Dumbledork got into another argument again about coverages. I thought someone was going to get punched. But I took Dumbledorks side, even though I knew he was wrong, just because it was funny. Then on the way home (since I car-pool with lady-temp) I told her that it is usually just easier to agree with dumbledork because he only has two arguments and I know them already- "My son-in-law used to work at a bank" and "I used to own my own agency". They were fighting about tail endorsements for EPLI, and obviously he does not know that LT used to work at an agency and handle only EPLI, so she knows a little bit about it. And since I am able to read, I know a tiny bit about it. He was so wrong, and that's why it's funny to agree with him. I heart my job.

I am patiently awaiting the arrival of my "I doubt it's authentic" authentic kate spade handbag that I won on ebay for less than $25. You are not going to get a "gently used" real kate spade for under $25. That's just not going to happen, even on ebay. But $25 is a fair amount to pay for a fake one. Now, I am totally against buying fake handbags and I understand that buying fakes equals supporting terrorism. However, the seller guaranteed authenticity, so it's okay to buy guaranteed-authentic fakes, because I can pretend like it's real since the seller swears it is. If I were really dumb (as opposed to just kinda dumb) then I might think I was buying a real one. But I'm okay with $25 for a black handbag. Any maybe it is real and the seller is really, really rich and dumb and considers giving it away on ebay the same as donating it to the goodwill.

My electric bill is $50, down from $100. And I still have not turned on the heat. And my house is 74 degrees. That's practically hot. No heat for us this winter. As long as it stays above 60, no heat.

ok, I should get to bed since I have a big day tomorrow- maybe a haircut, definitely a trip to the grocery store, and the Gophers vs. NDSU. Please let them win, I am feeling really defeated and need a good sporting event to make me forget about how much life can suck sometimes. I'm tired, I'm cranky, I just paid the dentist $90 for fillings I didn't want, we have no milk, the garbage stinks because I dumped pasketti sauce in it, my carpets need to be vacuumed, the rest of my house is a mess, my keyboard is sticky, I work with dumb people and jerks, I miss working with ZarahZou, I hate listening to peoples Halloween costumes (I personally think that dressing up like an old lady, a bag lady or a "hobo" is no different than dressing up like an overweight person, a person battling cancer, or any other discriminatory thing), my nails keeps peeling and breaking, my daughter is failing 2 classes, I don't have enough money to pay the phone bill or the cable, I have 5 loads of laundry that need to be done. And all of these things would feel irrelevant if the Gophers would just win. Go, Gophers!!

No comments: