Monday, October 02, 2006

The Twins Rock!!

The Twins won their division. This is soooooo exciting. Even Zicky Zou watch the end of the Detroit/KC game with me to see the Tigers lose and the Twins celebrate. I was so excited about that I didn't even care about how bad the Vikings sucked. GO, TWINS!!!

I am so totally rich. I just got a money order for $20 in the mail from one of my auctions. And I have over $20 in my paypal account after I transferred $61 to my checking account. What am I going to do with all that money? Besides pay bills, of course.

Zicky Zou started working the 12-9 shift today. That means I can pull my car into the garage and go to bed whenever I want because we decided to just switch cars back and forth so I don't have to sit and wait for him to get home. And I get the TV until 10:00! How much better could it get. Yes, I'm sad I won't see him that much, but as it is he works until at least 7 every night, most often later, so it's just a couple of hours. The only bad thing is that he won't be working every other Saturday, just 1/6 Saturdays. I really like Sat. Morning all alone. Oh, well.

Ok, I am going to make dinner....

1 comment:

Gaft Girl said...

Noon to 9? How many hours does he work a week? Congrats on your glorious hours of peace and a regular early bedtime. A certain small child has been getting up a lot during the night lately. But we'll show him. We are taking him to the doctor tomorrow.