Sunday, October 22, 2006

Sunday!

Last week Zrandon, ZarahZou's husband, delivered to me a stack of coupons for the movie theater, along with instructions from ZarahZou that I needed to go to 6 movies in 2 weeks in order to redeem them. Well, that would be impossible, but ZickyZou and I did go to see Flags of our Fathers last night (which was excellent!! and I highly recommend it) and I gave coupons to a couple of people behind us. They were very, very happy. Who doesn't want to save $2 per ticket? So, that was my good deed, courtesy of ZarahZou. Thank you, ZarahZou!

I made a most excellent dinner of baked chicken and mashed potatoes. It was very good.

The gophers won yesterday, despite trying their hardest to lose. The Vikings are up by 11, so maybe they'll be able to hold on and win. We (me, Zalyssa and her friend Zemily) were going to go and see The Texas Chainsaw Massacre, but Zemily wasn't home. She was the one who chose the time. And heaven forbid that Zalyssa would go to a movie with just me. What would people think? I would like to believe that I am not that terrible to be around, but I guess I am.

I have to drive myself to work the next three days because my car-pool person has to work at her other job at 4:00. I've almost forgotten the way there. I like car-pooling. I think that they may be considering NG as a permanent replacement for ZarahZou. This sucks because NG has really bad breath. If ZarahZou had had that problem (which I don't think she did) I would have offered her a mint. I am not sharing my mints with NG.

I got my hair cut yesterday. I am now minus 2 & 1/2 inches of hair. Well, 2&1/2 inches of split ends. It is so scary to get my hair cut by someone with really, really bad hair. But she didn't do too bad, although she did tell me that I looked too young to have a 14 year old daughter. Well, I do have a 14 year old, and I easily feel my age plus some. I hope I look 10 years younger when I am in my 50's.

Ok, Miss Zalyssa wants the computer.....

No comments: