Friday, April 27, 2007

100!

This is my 100th post. woo-hoo!

Yesterday ZarahZou and I sent 100 e-mails back and forth while we were at work. She is fun to talk to.

Tomorrow I think that ZickyZou and I are going to go see Disturbia. I want to see the movie, but I REALLY want an icee. and popcorn.

I just finished a book called "Three Dog Life" by Abigail Thomas. It is a memoir, the story of her life after her husband gets a traumatic brain injury. It was sad, but I am glad I read it. Now I get to read a fun book, so I chose "The Good Wife Strikes Back" by Elizabeth Buchan. I'll start it after I finish my 100th post.

I love Mr.Rebates. I have over $7.00 in pending rebates. Had I been using it for the past two years, I'd have a million dollars in rebates. I keep forgetting to use it.

I am deciding if I want to get up and get my haircut tomorrow. I'd much rather sleep in.

ok, off to start a new book.

No comments: