Thursday, April 26, 2007

My 99th post...

Do I get an award for that? I would like an award. Sunday is my 9 year anniversary at my job. Do I get an award for that?

I am going to switch purses and use my super-cute Coach scribble tote. The dooney is going in the closet. I love it, but I want to switch it up a bit.

Why do cashiers think I want to talk to them? When I go to the grocery store, I really just want to pay for my items and leave. I don't care that it has been busy, you like broccoli with cheese on it, and that you don't like listening to talk radio. I am sorry that you are lonely, but just because I look friendly does not mean that I am. I am reserved and talking to people I don't know gives me panic attacks. Do I need to wear a sign that says not to talk to me? After I don't respond to your first comment, and glare at you when you keep trying, please take the hint. if you knew how stressful my day at work was, you would see that I really want just quiet. Please.

That's it. Good night.

No comments: