Tuesday, April 24, 2007

Memo to.........

TV Program schedule deciders: If you want me to watch your show, do not schedule it for the same time as the only other program I watch. I refuse to decide between Gilmore Girls, American Idol and the Twins game. Therefore, I am writing in my blog.


My Neighbors: When you play your music so freekin' loud, I have a hard time explaining to my child why she needs to be polite and keep hers down. She is a child. You are allegedly adults. Kindly lower the volume before I scream, non-stop, all night long.

My supervisors: Nothing really to say to you today. Except that I, for one, am not fooled like some people are when you try to fake like you have any clue what's going on.

My closet: why do you keep shrinking my clothes. that's not very nice of you.

That's it. Have a good night.

No comments: