Sunday, June 17, 2007

8:00 pm on a Saturday night...

and where was I??? In bed. I was so tired that I went to bed super early Saturday night. Then I was able to get up early this morning and get some house cleaning stuff done. I love doing laundry:)

I went to my dad's house for Father's day, we grilled hamburgers and carrots and potatoes on the grill. They turned out most excellent. I am most impressed with my grilling ability.

Yesterday I returned the light that won't fit into my ceiling fan. My dad said it might be cheaper and easier to just buy a new fan that already has a light in it, so I'll look into that. And he did some searching on how to fix the garage door keypad. We can buy a new keypad thing for $40. Any guesses on what ZickyZou is doing this week?? If you guessed going to Sears to buy the new keypad, you win.

All but one of my ebay auctions sold. I didn't make a ton of money, but I am going to come out ahead by a couple of dollars. And I relisted the other item for practically free, so maybe someone will bid. I have to go to the post office tomorrow to mail 3 packages.

I still need to figure out what I'm going to wear tomorrow. You;d think going casual would make getting dressed easier. No such luck. It is so hard to choose clothes because I have to be so careful of the shoes I choose because my feet hurt so bad all the time. I guess I'm getting old or something.

OK, off to my closet....

1 comment:

Gaft Girl said...

That's it. No more heels for me if my feet are going to hurt all the time in a couple years.