Monday, June 04, 2007

I slammed my finger in the door...

and it freekin' hurts. It bled for an hour. I think I might lose the nail. this is what I get for being in a hurry and trying to do 18 things at once.

I am going to be rich. I listed on ebay a bottle of philosophy shower gel that I got for free as a gift with purchase, and the bidding is already up to $8.50. I'll probably lose about a dollar on shipping because I am only charging $5 and it will cost that much to ship it plus I had to buy a box, but I am going to be RICH! I love selling gift with purchases. Free money!

I spent $100 at Target picking up milk. I do not recommend stopping there for milk. They way overcharge. And what is it with the new $100 Target service fee. It used to cost me $40 to pick up milk. Inflation sucks.

I have a half day of vacation on thursday to go paint shopping. I am considering taking a half day wednesday, too. Would that be terrible? I had the day from hell thanks to my favorite reps and my most excellent wonderfulist dum-bass manager. I could use some time off. I'm just scared I'll use up all my paid time off and then I'll get sick and have to take days off without pay. That would be very bad.

Ok, time to shower and then I'm going to bed.

No comments: