Friday, June 29, 2007

Friday night....

and I am home alone again. ZickyZou is fishing with my brother and I just dropped the Zalyssa-monster off at my parents house so that she could puppy-sit tomorrow. Since I just got home from dropping her off at 10:15, does that count as going out on Friday night since I did go out???

I am very tired. I was going to take a shower, but maybe I'll just wait until tomorrow. I washed my face and am doing a Biore pore strip instead. I'm waiting for it to dry so that I can remove it and peel away all my blackheads. So gross, but so satisfying.

If I was writing about work on my blog, my blog would include a lot of swear words directed at one person. But since I am not writing about work, I have nothing to say about Voldy. Oh, and Dumbledork is the biggest dum-bass ever. ZarahZou, if you are reading this, remind me to tell you the stories about Voldy and customer service and Dumbledork and the waiver of subrogation.

I just got a most excellent shipment from qvc today. On easy-pay celebration day, I ordered philosophy micro-delivery peel (awesome), 32 ounce bottles of senorita margarita and melon daquiri 3-in-1's and a product I have never used before called the present clear make-up. It is allegedly supposed to make pores and lines invisible. I guess we'll see. My greatest thought is that it is going to make me break out. but, we'll see. I bought it on 5 easy monthly payments, so it is practically free. and qvc has a 30 day money back guarantee. the only way I can lose is if I break out and can't get the acne back under control. That would suck. I can't wait to wash my hair with the margarita scented stuff. except first I must finish off all the open bottles of other stuff.

ok, time to peel off the biore and then I am going to bed.

No comments: