Thursday, June 28, 2007

For my next adventure....

I will be reading Breakfast at Tiffany's. I've seen the movie, but have never read the book. The movie is supposed to be only "loosely based" on the book, but I hope it's just as good. Holly Golightly is the 1960's version of my favorite shopaholic, Becky Brandon (nee Bloomwood). I'm hoping to love this book.

When I win the lottery (or become an ebay zillionaire) the only conditioner I am going to use on my hair is philosophy's amazing grace. Wow does it make my hair soft and shiny. I wish I could afford to use it everyday, but over $1 an ounce is just too much for my Suave budget. Thank you to QVC for having such fabulous and affordable kits available that allow me to have 8 ounces of conditioner every 3 months.

I am very sad that New Kid on the Block have not yet accepted my myspace friend invitation. I want to be their friend.

I heard on the radio that the Spice Girls are reuniting and going on tour. If they do MN, I am going. Won't that be a blast? I feel bad not taking Alyssa when she was 8 or 9 or however old she was when they were here. I'm willing to make it up to her now. Her best birthday party ever was when we played "Pin the Spice Girl on the stage" and the Spice Girl pencil drop where the prizes (that everybody won) was Spice Girl pencils. I was an awesome mom. All that was missing was the concert.

My new ceiling fan is installed. We have light in the "dining room". Awesome.

OK, I am going to go to bed early. I'm tired.

No comments: