Wednesday, June 13, 2007

My life on the Z list....


Here's the garbage can that is still on backorder. I really
wish that it would get back in stock and ship to me.
It will absolutely complete my beautiful kitchen. Thank you ZarahZou for helping make my kitchen awesome. You and a trash can are all it took!!! (And your paintbrush.)
I just started watching Kathy Griffin: My life on the D list. I really, really like this show. She is hilarious. She swears a lot, but she is so freekin' funny. I think I might buy the first season so I can watch that.
Carlos Silva just got a complete game shut out. This is way cool, especially since the last time I saw him pitch he gave up like 18 runs in the first inning. I'm glad he was able to do this, and the twins win.
I would be very, very happy if someone would bid on my ebay auctions that do not have bids. Please. Please. Please. I am practically giving the items away, and if they don't sell I still have to pay ebay fees. I have lost so much money on the last couple of auctions, please someone buy these items.

Ok, bedtime...

No comments: