Wednesday, June 27, 2007

Wow! It's been a long week...

It is way past my bedtime, but I haven't blogged in over a week. Lots to say, no time to say it. My mom is doing much, much better. She is out of the hospital, still not sure exactly what happened, but she is doing better. Spending a couple of nights in the hospital with her left me exhausted. And I really don't think I have never been so scared in my entire life. But she is doing better and I am very thankful for that.

My dad halfway installed my new ceiling fan. He is coming back tomorrow to put on the light fixture thingy's. Now that the fan is up, I'm wondering if I should have went with the wood colored instead of white. Oh, well. too late now. It will match the beautiful track lighting in the kitchen, so at least it'll be tacky-coordinated.

My sister's myspace talks about Paul Bunyan, except she spelled his name Bunion. I found that to be very funny. But then I went in and corrected it for her because she is my sister. I am having a lot of fun with myspace. I just changed my song to Geri Halliwell's Look at Me. Because I'm a drama queen if that's your thing baabeee, I can even do reality. I love that song, even it makes me even more dorky than I already may be. I would like to think that it is just because I have extensive musical interests. Or I'm a dork. You choose.

I wish that I had not decided to no longer write about my job. I have a list of complaints that no one but ZarahZou (via e-mail) will ever hear. But since she is probably the only person that reads my blog, it would be redundant to type them all again anyway. I've tried to get other people to read my blog, but they just don't want to. I know Zalyssa comes in and skims for any references to her so that she can get mad at me for something legitimate, but other than that, I doubt I have any other readers , although everyone is welcome.

Ok, it is 10:20 and I am tired.

No comments: