Sunday, December 16, 2007

77% done Christmas shopping.....

I spent 4 hours today going to 2 different Walmarts, Old Navy, a bookstore, and Sears trying to finish up my Christmas shopping. Now I just have some hard people left. I won't say who is case they are reading this. I'd hate for them to think that they are one of the "hard" people. I wish they were all as easy as MissZalyssa and that they would give me a list telling me exactly what they would like, where to get it, how much it costs, and that they will love me forever if I get it for them.

I'm very tired, but it's only 8:30. I'd hate to end my weekend early by going to sleep. I still have 2 hours left of my weekend. I wish that weekends were 3 or 4 days long. If I ever run for president, that will be the first change I make. I bet that if that is on my platform, I will win. Too bad I'm too lazy to actually run for office.

People that win ebay auctions and don't pay for them right away make me cranky. The sooner you pay, the sooner I can ship and get the stuff out of my house. I'm trying to get rid of stuff, and waiting for your payment means I have to keep the junk of my bedroom floor for longer.

I think I'll go lay in bed and watch tv. that's almost like going to bed early, but it is also keeping my weekend just a little bit longer. Good night!

1 comment:

Gaft Girl said...

I am 99.9% done. All I have left is a gift card for Zippy's sister. She deserves coal.