Monday, December 10, 2007

Michael Jackson.....

I was just thinking today how big of a superstar Michael Jackson would be if he had not gone psycho. Some of my favoritest songs ever are by him, and I still enjoy listening to his music. I'm sad that he is a criminally insane psychotic lunatic, because I would really have liked him to continue to make music.

I listened to "We are the world" tonight on the 80's music channel, and that's what made me think of MJ. I love that song, too. My exercising time goes really fast if I am switching back and forth between the 80's, the 90's and adult Top 40. I love that my tv plays music.

I have no idea what I'm wearing to work tomorrow. I have a lunch with some sales reps. I suppose I should dress nicely. On days when I want to dress nicer, my hair never turns out. I had a good hair today when I didn't really need one. Not fair.

Ok, I'm going to shower and try on half my closet.

1 comment:

Gaft Girl said...

I'm wearins tomorrow. Does that help?