Sunday, December 09, 2007

Some things that bug me....

I was looking at the myspace profile of the little brother of this girl that I used to go to school with. He is probably 26-28 now. Here is what I know: He wants a nice girl, and he don't want no golddigga or playa's. Nice, especially since he works part time at the grocery store, drives a 94 Ford Taurus and lives in his mom's basement. Not that there is anything wrong with that combination, but I'm pretty sure that he's not exactly Kanye West. I can promise him that girl's are not lining up to steal him $7.50 an hour (before taxes). So, note to "this kid": if you really want a nice girl, be a nice guy. And use semi-proper grammar, including the er's at the end of words. Girls want a nice guy that can hold a conversation.

Another thing that bugs me: I've been saving this expensive bar of soap for the last few months with the intention of using it on an occasion where I felt a little stressed out and wanted to do something nice (and cheap) for myself. So I decide tonight's the nice to pull out my bar of CLEAN Ultimate soap. I guess I set my expectations too high because I was rather disappointed. I expected to have a truly uplifting experience. It smelled like and felt like a regular bar of soap. Shouldn't a bar of soap that costs $10 be something special?

Okay, final thing that bugs me: Some idiot forgot to add the electric bill automatic deduction to her checkbook. The electric bill has been taken out of my checkbook on the same day of the month for the past year and a half. It is not a surprise. So, I sold some of things on ebay and I thought I was rich. I'm not. But at least I'll have lights.

I still have not listed the Dooney & Bourke Signature Tassel Tote on ebay. Could my hesitation be because I really want to keep it? Ok, off to read my book. I am currently reading P.S. I love You by Cecelia Ahern. Very good so far. I think when I finish this, I'll try to finish Missing Mom by Joyce Carol Oates. That is the only book that I have had to put down because it was truly disturbing me. I have read hundreds of scary novels and not been disturbed. But this one isn't really scary in a monster/supernatural way. It is a drama, but it just hits me in a place I guess I don't want to go. I had to stop reading. But I think I want to try it again. It's going to take me a while to get through P.S. I Love You, so I won't have to decide what to read next for about a week.

Good night!

No comments: