Tuesday, December 04, 2007

EEEEEEEbay.......

Someone just paid me $22 for an item that I got as a free gift with purchase from an online store. That rocks! I wanted to ship it out today, but the stupid snow caused my stupid commute to be a stupid 2 & 1/2 hours. 2 & 1/2 hours to go 22 miles. Good thing I'm comfortable talking to myself and that I find myself really good company.

I bought a super cute Dooney & Bourke handbag for myself for Nick to give me for Christmas. But I am not 100% certain that it is the right handbag for me. I am considering selling it on ebay. I could probably profit $20-30 on it because I bought it on sale. But I like it. Such decisions.....

I am reading a really good (but disturbing) book called The Handmaid's Tale. I will not write a summary of it here, but I do suggest that everyone read it. It's quite good. But scary. Lots of what if's.

Does anyone want to lend me some motivation so that I can send in the rebate card for my new cell phone and get $50 back? You'd think $50 would be enough to make me quite delaying. But I guess I'm lazy.

Ok, I am going to bed. I am not even going to watch the new Law & Order SVU because I am exhausted.

No comments: