Wednesday, November 15, 2006

I scored at drugstore.com!!!

I got the best deals on Philosophy stuff today at drugstore.com. They are having a 20% off sale, today only. So I got 20% off. If you spend over $49, you get free shipping. If you spend $40 on Philosophy products, you get a free $18 Amazing Grace Soap set. If you spend $50, you get a $25 hand and foot lotion combo, If you spend $100 at beauty.com (drugstores sister site), you get a free $25 Amazing Grace bubble bath. So I got $16o worth of products for $120, plus all that free stuff. AWESOME!! I got Alyssa a couple of things for Christmas, and I got myself the new Philosophy the Fragrance. I am so excited. I love Philosophy stuff. It took me about 2 hours to figure out which order you had to add the discounts because you have to go through links to get some of them, but I really needed retail therapy after the horrible day at work I had. I was ready to scream after dealing with a couple of difficult agents, but I certainly feel better after going on my scent-sational shopping spree.

Tomorrow night MissZalyssa and I are going to go shopping for paint for the bathroom. I got towels, a shower curtain and bath mats in the mail today- they are turquoise. So we are trying to decide what color to paint. Zalyssa wants lime green, and I don't think I would object to a lighter lime color. But yellow would be nice. I guess we are really just going to have to look at the options. I am bringing one of the turquoise washcloths along. It's just that it is so hard to judge the color on a little tiny sample card. You really need to see the color on the wall.

I have Friday off and next Wednesday. I am doing nothing after Thanksgiving. Three whole days of nothing! I am going to watch The Stand, and maybe put up the Christmas tree that I don't have yet. We'll see.

Ok, I am going to iron my skirt for tomorrow and then take a shower......

1 comment:

Gaft Girl said...

Menards has bigger color samples. Walmart has good quality cheap paint. I'm jealous you are paiting!