Sunday, November 05, 2006

Silly association rules, or is he a liar??

So ZickyZou told me that he could not help clean the house by cleaning the toilets because apparently there is an association rule against cleaning the toilets after 10:00 pm. And since he doesn't get home from work until 10:00, he can't clean them. Now, he obviously wouldn't lie to me, so he needs to come up with an explanation to explain the following:
*I have read the association rule book front to back and did not see that rule.
*He has not read ANY of the association rule book.
*He does not know where I stored the association rule book so he can't find it and read it.
*That would be a stupid rule.
*Even I am not gullible enough to fall for said rule.
So was he lying?

He gave up on that story when I explained that he could get up ten minutes early in the morning and clean. Then he tried to say that there was an association rule against HIM cleaning the toilets. Men!!

I took Zalyssa and Zemily to see Saw III. Holy gruesomeness. There was a lot of blood. And we have to go see Saw IV to see if the guy gets to save his daughter. Not fair. I hate paying $18 and not having an ending.

I fell down the stairs again. I am a klutz. At least Zalyssa and Zemily were the only ones here to laugh at me. I thought I broke my ankle, but it feels better. I do have a nasty looking bruise on my arm, though. And I was walking down the stairs very slowly because my feet hurt. So what happened?

The doctor called Friday afternoon to inform me that Zalyssa tested positive for a bacteria that can cause ulcers. So she is now taking two different antibiotics plus the prilosec. And her stomach still hurts.

Ok, I am going to watch the second half of the Vikings game.....

No comments: