Thursday, November 02, 2006

The O.C.

The new season of The O.C. started tonight. The O.C. without Marissa is like, well, buying only one designer shoe and leaving the other at the store. Yeah, you could take the one and put it on your mantle. But it's not the same. You can never wear them as a pair, and one Manola Blahnik is pretty, but it's just not a pair. So I guess the point of that is that I am not really feeling the show without Marissa. I was always waiting for their fairy-tale wedding, and now that is never going to happen. I'm very disappointed. I hope that Mischa Barton gets a blister from her shoes, un-repairable split ends, and lots of cellulite as a punishment for ruining my fantasy about the storybook wedding. I guess I have an extra free hour on Thursdays now.

Tomorrow is Friday! Yippee for Friday. I like Fridays.

I also like sleep, so off I go....

1 comment:

Gaft Girl said...

I've never watched the OC, looks like a good thing, too. I just would have been disappointed.