Wednesday, November 08, 2006

I'm still mad at the The O.C.

ok, so not only did they kill off Marissa, they showed a brand new episode on a Wednesday. Yes, there will be a new episode on Thursday during their regularly scheduled time, but what if I had not been scrolling through the guide and saw that they had a new episode on Wednesday? Why would I expect a new episode on Wednesday? Thursday night is The O.C. night. I did get to watch the Wednesday episode in it's entirety, but the I couldn't watch The Biggest Loser. I hate the O.C. people. They suck. And they're dumb. And if I had something better to do I would not watch.

ZarahZou got a new job. Congratulations, ZarahZou! I could use a new one.

It's 78 degrees in my house. That's practically an oven temperature.

I'm doing preliminary Thanksgiving cleaning this weekend. It'll easily take me three weeks to clean, so I need to start now. Maybe I will even put the jack-o-lantern decorations away. I have a pretty pumpkin on my tv, and other assorted orange things floating around. I suppose it's probably time to start thinking about Christmas decorations. And presents. What in the world do I get my dad? I am so out of creative, fun ideas. At least I'm just about done with Zalyssa, except for her big present, which I can not get until the week before Christmas because it's her choice and she keeps changing her mind.

Tomorrow Philosophy is on QVC. I am seriously considering getting the Amazing Grace kit on auto-delivery for $60. It's a great deal, and I love how happy wearing Amazing Grace makes me. But do I need it?

ok, I am going to bed early.....

No comments: