Wednesday, November 01, 2006

5 trick or treaters

That's it. 5. I guess next year they are each getting a new car or something because I have 6.5 pounds of candy left. Maybe I should put it in the garage and pull it out next year???

ok, so I semi-started my novel. I have about 600 words. I let Zalyssa read it while we were in the dr's office since she ripped it out of my hand. She laughed at it, then told me it was dumb. Then she suggested I quit my job and write full time because then I could be rich. I tired to explain that more than a million people a year write novels, and maybe 5% get published, and maybe 1% make enough money to quit their day job. She didn't believe me. But since 86% of stastics are made up on the spot, I am quit comfortable with the numbers I chose. And I am not writing it for the money or the prestige, I just want to finish it. I just have to come up with a plot.

I left work early to take Zalyssa to the dr. She still has a stomachache. The doctor still says it's her stomach and she prescribed prilosec to be taken twice a day. Hopefully she feels better soon.

I turned the heat on. And I cranked it up to 72 since Zalyssa is sick and she was cold. On my way to bed I am shutting it off again until at least Nov. 15th.

okay, bedtime....

1 comment:

Gaft Girl said...

We had a whopping 0 trick-or-treaters. None, zippo, goose egg. But luckily, we had none last year so I didn't buy any candy. I was planing on handing out the candy my mom bought for the boy that he didn't need to eat.