Monday, November 06, 2006

Mondays!

My commute home was about four times as long as it usually is due to an accident. I hope everyone involved is okay, and I'm sorry it happened, but that doesn't stop me from being cranky about it. I sat right by the exit to 394 East and didn't get off 169 because taking 394 would be way out of my way. So after sitting there for 45 minutes, the traffic starts to move. Yes, it moves because they are detouring people off of 169 onto 394 West. YES! SO I get on 394 West only to loop around (because West won't take me anywhere near where I need to go) and get on 394 East! So I take that down to 100 and go 27 miles out of my way and get home at about midnight! Had I just gotten off on 394 and headed East to being with, I'd have been home about an hour and a half earlier. But, I would much rather sit in traffic.

When I got home I took Zalyssa to Target. We spent $90.06. That's a lot of money. But now she has a winter jacket so she can't call Child Protection as she has been threatening to do since apparently 74 degrees is not warm enough, and I wouldn't buy her a winter jacket. Well, the heat is off and it's 75 in the house and she has a jacket. So, there.

The wonderful midwestern sales reps are in town for a meeting. Perhaps ZarahZou would like to stop in and say hi??? I had to shake Mr.Slimeball's hand. Ick.

It's after 9:00. I'm going to throw another coat of "OPI Nail Envy" on my nails. Too bad it doesn't work. Oh, well. It only retails at $14.95 a bottle.

1 comment:

Gaft Girl said...

As much as I miss Mr. and Mrs. Iowa, I think I'll pass. Thanks for the offer though. I once got stuck on 169 because of an accident. I was on the way to a job inteview so that was awesome.