Sunday, January 07, 2007

Another Christmas....

We celebrated our final Christmas of 2006 today with my aunt and uncle, who are also my Godparents. They came over to my parents house and I brought dinner. I made chili and cornbread muffins yesterday to bring over there. And I got more fantastic presents. My aunt gave me another set of 6 Vikings glasses from the legion up where she lives. I love these things. So I have two sets now. She also gave me one of those sets of food containers that have the three different sizes and lids that fit all three. It spins. I am going to rearrange my cupboards so I can fit it because it is so cool. I was going to buy one but was holding off.

Nick and I went to see Rocky Balboa today. It started off slow, but the ending was excellent. It turned out to be a very good movie.

Ok, I am reading a Jackie Collins book, Lovers and Players, and I would like to get in a few chapters before bed.

1 comment:

Gaft Girl said...

We are still waiting on our final Christmas. We will be celebrating New Year's Eve at the end of January. Let's stretch this holiday season out even more!