Tuesday, January 02, 2007

Now I'm getting super-pissed....

If my sister calls me crying one more time, I am jumping on the next plane east. Hello, Mr. Dumbass, you are the one that got caught cheating. And you don't even have the decency to keep your affair private while you and my sister are working out the details of your split. Please, please, please show some compassion for her and understand how hard this is for her. She wanted to work things out with you. You are the one that wanted out. You should probably expect her to not want you to have her son around your new girlfriend. Hi, what kind of morals can someone possibly have if they are hanging around with a married man. I can understand why she wouldn't want you, your new little girly-girl, and your son to have dinner together. You're an ass and your girlfriend is a tramp.

1 comment:

Gaft Girl said...

If you want some help jumping said plane and kicking said ass, count me in. If your sister needs any help, let me know. If this is the sister I'm thinking of, I'm sure our boys would get along great (the whole choo-choo obsession and all).