Sunday, January 21, 2007

Zalyssa's new room....

We painted Zalyssa's room. When she is done organizing it, I will have her take pictures. The color is called Hot Pink Kiss, it is like a bright pink lipstick color, I like it way more on the walls than I did on the little sample card. And she got her new bed. Walmart had a futon that me and her looked at that was $190. So I gave Nick $200 and him and my brother went to pick it up. They brought me back $80 because it was on sale for $100. So I gave him $40 to take my brother out to lunch. Awesome! And Zalyssa also got new shelves. Her room will look really nice when it is all complete.

ZickyZou left this morning at 5:45 am to go and stand in line at Target to get a Wii. He was #4 in line, so he was able to bring home the newest addition to our family. It is pretty cool, but I would have preferred a new Coach. The next time our piggy bank is filled up, we are getting new kitchen flooring.

OK, I am going to go and do laundry....

No comments: