Monday, January 01, 2007

Happy New Year!!

Ok, the new year is not starting out particularly great. Someone (and I am not above airing family drama on the internet- I won't name names, the guilty person knows who he is)related to me by marriage is acting like a blankety-blank towards a person who is closely related to me. And he may soon really, really regret marrying into the family. I can kind of be a b-tch sometimes and I will not hesitate to get on a plane and kick his azz if it comes to that. Maybe I am more mad than I should be, but I guess the bottom line is that I have my sisters back, and if you f--- with her, then you've got to deal with us all. and we will always take our sisters side, so he doesn't really get a chance to tell his side. He is evidently not aware that I got a wonderful Christmas present from ZarahZou that included some neat things to throw at co-workers. These can also be thrown at cheating brother-in-laws. Even if we can only put "cheating" in quotes because he doesn't think he did. He is a dumb, dumb boy. And it just really sucks that my sister has to deal with this. No one should have to. And no matter what my sister decides to do, she is more than welcome to stay at our house if she needs to. ZickyZou even said she could.

Ok, on to my own life. I am 100% caught up on laundry. And my Christmas tree got taken down with a lot of help from Zalyssa's friend, Zemily. Zalyssa didn't want to help, but Zemily helped a lot. My house is almost clean. Too bad I have to go back to work tomorrow, I could use one more day off.

So Maturi fired Mason. Not sure what I think about this yet. I need more time to think about it because it was so unexpected, even if the gophs did blow a 800 point lead in their bowl game. This could have negative implications on recruiting. But Mase looks so confused on the sidelines sometimes. And some of his play calls....

Zalyssa is really upset because K-fed beat John Cena. Does anyone besides her really care????

Me and Zalyssa spent a large part of the afternoon watching VH-'s countdown of the top 100 songs of the 80's. What a nice, relaxing, entertaining waste of an afternoon.

Ok, since I have to get up tomorrow, I am off to bed.

No comments: