Monday, January 29, 2007

I have an announcement........

I do not need my penis enlarged. So, please, please, please stop sending me the stupid e-mails guaranteeing me an extra 4 inches. My penis is quite a fine size. And why are these e-mails not being sent right to junk mail???? It's getting old. And I can't believe that there are still people that believe that their penis is going to get bigger when they respond to a spam e-mail.

Ok, enough about the penis I don't even have.

I am terribly disappointed that JT got stabbed on Degrassi. This was such a sad show. Why couldn't they have killed off Jay, he's useless. Or Alex, who cares about her. Why JT???

The only thing I have to say about my job is - IDIOTS!! That's it.

I haven't advised ZickyZou, but when I get my tax refund, Zalyssa and I are journeying out to the Coach outlet and picking out a new handbag. Each one of us. I know that there are more practical things we should do, but don't we deserve it? I have drastically reduced my clothes and accessory spending. I think we need a new handbag.

Ok, I am going to bed early.

1 comment:

Gaft Girl said...

You aren't going to invest it at the purse party?