Sunday, July 01, 2007

It's Sunday...

and it's 12:30. ZickyZou just got out of bed. I've been up since 8. So far I have made breakfast 3 separate times (me, zlyssa, and zickyzou), brought 2 whole bags of shoes up from the entry closet to my bedroom closet, started the dishwasher, drank 5 glasses of water, and watched a Lifetime movie. Now I am on break.

When I was at the credit union on Friday, the bank teller lady had the nerve to ask me if my handbag was fake. I am currently carrying the primary color Coach Scribble tote. That is rather an insulting question, dontcha think? It's real, I swear, I have the receipt. So now I am wondering if everyone assumes I am carrying a fake and trying to pretend it's real? It is real, I am just not sure I like it so much anymore if people think it's fake.

And on the subject of fake handbags, a lady at work brought in a bunch of fakes to sell. I am just not sure as to what my stance is on "designer inspired" handbags. I will admit that I have a fake coach and a fake spade (which is my favoritest handbag ever), but I also have a wardrobe of real bags and they are so much higher quality. But when I carry one of the real ones, do people think it's fake? And do I care? Should I care? Is buying a fake handbag the equivalent of downloading music and movies illegally (which I am adamantly opposed to)?

ZickyZou is ALLEGEDLY going to Sears today to get the new garage door keypad. He swears he is. I'll believe it when it is in my hands.

I invited my parents over for dinner on Wednesday, I am making fry bread tacos. So I better get started on cleaning the trashcan I call my house.

1 comment:

Gaft Girl said...

I call my house the pit.