Saturday, July 14, 2007

$17 for a movie??

That's how much I spent to see Harry Potter. But it was worth every penny, even if we had to sit in the third row and my neck hurts. It was a really good movie. I recommend that you see it in the theater.

I just got back from getting my oil changed. My dad changes it for free! Yippee for free oil changes. That saves me tons of money. Plus he checked my tire pressure and filled my windshield washer fluid.

We got our marriage license in the mail so now we can get married any time we want within the next 6 months. It was very weird to see how my new name will look. Zennifer Zynn Zartinez. That's going to take a lot of getting used to. I've had the same name for as long as I can remember.

When I woke up this morning at 7:00 am, I heard the clickety-clacking of the computer keyboard. I went downstairs to see what was going on, and MissZalyssa was typing away. I asked her what she was doing up already. Silly question- she was still up and hadn't gone to bed yet. She finally went to bed around 9, in my bed where it is nice, quiet and clean.

I had the best breakfast ever. An egg (eggbeaters, of course), pepper and onion quesadilla. It was soooo good. I think I'll have one tomorrow morning, too.

Ok, I am going to go and watch a lifetime movie. That is my new favorite past time.

No comments: