Sunday, July 15, 2007

Zennieland....

I got the most bestest birthday present ever from ZarahZou. She made me a game (modeled after CandyLand) called ZennieLand. It is the most hilarious game ever. The game cards are all relevant to my life and people like Dumbledork and other people I work with. I almost hyperventilated at work while reading some of the cards. It is the most thoughtful gift I have ever received, and I know she spent hours and hours working on. How am I ever going to top it? Thank you very much, ZarahZou, I absolutely love it.

I am going to start Nutrisystem just as soon it is delivered. My wonderful dad purchased it for me. I really, really hope that it works. I will be religiously following the plan. Please let it work! On a semi-related note, for the first and only time I remember, I lied to ZickyZou. But since it was about how much I weigh, does it really count as a lie? I'd like to want to tell the truth, but the number is just too high. Maybe when I am at my goal weight of 112 pounds, then I will tell the truth. Actually my goal weight is 150. I would be quite happy there, i think. that is still higher than the recommended weight for my height, but I think 150 would be fine. We'll see how well this huge investment (it costs $300 for 5 weeks) works. And since it wasn't my money, I'll feel too guilty to not religiously follow the plan. I brought my scale home from my parents, so now I can weigh myself.

Ok, i am going to finish my laundry.

1 comment:

Gaft Girl said...

good luck. no growing 8 inches and dropping to 91 pounds and becoming a super model. Despite all the designer handbags you could get, it wouldn't be healthy and I would miss you.