Sunday, July 08, 2007

Transformers....

more than meets the eye.......the only thing really wrong with this movie is that they never do the theme song. Otherwise, the movie is awesome. It got a bit long, but it is really good- awesome special effects.

I am currently waiting for my birthday dinner to finish cooking- pepperoni pizza from Papa Murphy's- yum! Nick go time ice cream for my birthday- Sticky Toffee Cake from Haagan Daaz. We saw it advertised in a magazine and it looked soooo good. Except I was kind of mad because it was the ice cream that won a contest on the food network- except I had not seen the conclusion show yet. So the advertisement ruined it.

Today would be perfect if only it were Saturday. I could use another day off. I like days off. Last night I went to bed at 8:00. And I woke up this morning at 7:00. Hopefully I can go to bed early tonight.
OK, pizza is almost done.

No comments: