Wednesday, July 04, 2007

Do you recognize this cell phone #?

763-482-1311??? Whoever it belongs to better have a GOOD explanation as to why they not only called my cell phone at 4:00 in the morning, but why they sent me the most obscene picture message I have ever received. The phone woke ZickyZou up, too and he was not pleased. Very few people have my cell phone #, so unless one of those few plastered it on the bathroom wall, I can't explain why someone so stupid would have it. And, if by chance this guy googled his own number and got to my blog- you have a very small penis. I should know since I've seen pictures of it. But I'm more pissed that you woke me up. I should be able to sleep through the night unless there is an emergency. And I doubt you were calling to tell me someone I know died.

Ok, now that we established I was not happy with my early morning wake up, I shall move on to happier things. Like that in just a few shorts hours we are having Indian Taco's. Yum. Except there may be a slight problem for me as I have recently started taking the new (fda-approved) diet supplement Alli. It is way spendy, so it better work. If nothing else, the "treatment effects" as they call them give me a really good incentive to not exceed 15 fat grams per meal for fear of devastating, uncontrollable things happening in my gastrointestinal tract. The guide that came with it warns of sudden, oily leakage. How gross is that. But since I have so much money invested in it, I have a very good reason to eat healthy. I am just sad that I will be limited to one small piece of fry bread. But I can eat all the lettuce and tomato that my (fat-craving) heart desires. Lucky me. If it works, it's worth it. Plus I got a Target gift card from my sister for my birthday that I used to pay for part of it.

I really should repaint my toenails. Zindy told me that they made look like I was jaundiced. I tend to agree. But they are such a beautiful yellow.

Ok, time to go get dressed so I can start frying the bread shortly. Happy 4th of July!

1 comment:

Gaft Girl said...

That is not my number nor my penis (although I have not seen the pictures, I feel safe in saying it is not mine because I do not have one). Um, why are you taking Alli? Does your doctor know about this?