Wednesday, July 11, 2007

Please stop calling me....

I do not know who you are, but your early morning calls to my cell phone are driving me insane. When my child is away, I need to leave my cell phone on for emergency purposes. An emergency is the only reason I want it to ring at 4:00am. Call me all you want around noon, but not when I am supposed to be sleeping.

You are quite lucky I am so lazy and poor, or you'd probably either be in jail or in the hospital. After our discussion this morning about you asking me if I saw your "naughty pictures", I could either march myself down to the police station and file a report or I could pay the $14.95 to get the phone # report and get your name and address and send the hired help over to visit you.

The new show on NBC "The Singing Bee" is pretty lame. I really wanted to like it, but I just am not getting it. It feels kind of choppy or something. So tonight I am trying "Don't forget the lyrics". I hope it's better, I love singing. I have also been watching "The Next Best Thing". How could they not move Dolly on. I think she as the best of all of them. .

Ok, back to the tv and exercising. I love exercising.

No comments: