Tuesday, July 31, 2007

We set a date!!!

I know, about time, huh? Especially since I've been planning the bachlorette party for 2 months. Anyhow, the date is September 9th at the Chapel of Love in the Mall of America. We got the least expensive package and get to have 12 whole guests (as opposed to half guests). And following the ceremony, dinner at the Rain Forest Cafe (Zalyssa's choice). I ordered my dress. Actually, I ordered two dresses since I have no idea what size I'll be in September, hopefully a size 2, maybe a 4. But I'll settle for a comfortable 12 or a tight 10.

I'm having pretty good luck with Nutrisystem. Most of the food has been pretty good and I haven't been hungry. I expect that tomorrow (which will be 2 weeks on the plan) I'll have lost about 9 pounds. 9 down, 26 to go. At two pounds a week, that's only 13 more weeks. Very doable.

I'm still trying to figure out my reaction to the KG trade. I so want to be happy for him, this is his chance to get a ring. And he's such a fun player to watch. But, I also want the Timberwolves to win, and trading away of of the best players EVER just doesn't seem like the key to winning. But, what do I know?

Ok, time to shower. Then I get my nutri-snack. Not sure what to have tonight- BBQ soy chips (which are really, really good), Nutri-chocolates (also really, really good) or a nutri-chocolate crunch bar (again- super good). So many choices.

1 comment:

Gaft Girl said...

KG? Why does he need a ring?