Friday, June 22, 2018

Don't you see baby, this is perfection....

FRIDAY!!! YAY!! I am so excited the end of the week is near! I woke up with a horrible pain in my neck. I think I need a nap. At least I'm having a good hair day. M's birthday is tomorrow, so dinner out. And then the Pride parade on Sunday. The parade is so much fun!

Last night we found a Chinese place that delivers to us, so I got the Chicken Chow Mein that I have been thinking about for like the last 111 years. The food was decent and reasonably priced, so I think they will be getting future orders from me. Any place that has online ordering and delivery is the best. I hate calling and talking to people.

Today's Lula is a Classic and a Monroe with jeans. Because it's Friday!

Also, it's a good day for some Shakira!

Shakira - Hips Don't Lie

1 comment:

Gaft Girl said...

Not having to talk to people is winning.