Monday, June 11, 2018

Will you meet me in the middle, will you meet me in the air?

It's Monday. We tried to do a double feature at the drive in on Saturday night, but we didn't even make it to the end of the second movie. It was just way too late and I am just way too old. On the plus side, the drive in had $1 hot dogs and super yummy nachos. And the cost for 3 movies is less than one at the regular theater so we weren't out too much money.

It's not even 8 am and I am already ready for a nap. Staying up late Saturday screwed up my whole sleep schedule. And the older I get, the harder it is to readjust.

Today's Lula is leggings, a Perfect and a Lindsay:
And this weekends Lula:




America - Sister Golden Hair

2 comments:

Gaft Girl said...

I seriously heart that toxic nacho cheese. That's my favorite food group.

Unknown said...

I completely agree!