Monday, June 04, 2018

Hands up and touch the sky.....

Another Monday....I had a pretty good weekend, I finished Covert Affairs and watched a million movies. I also went to the movie theater and saw Deadpool 2. It was super good. I haven't been to a movie theater in forever. It was nice to get out, but I really do prefer watching  movies at home so I can pause them.

I got a lot of laundry done, and managed to go out to dinner twice. The first time was to Crave. Super duper yummy! And then to the Chinese buffet, which is always good. I also worked for several hours Saturday morning. First doing some system testing and then  typing up some commission checks. Today I need to finish up the checks. I do around 130 each month, and it is very time consuming!

In my latest ProActiv shipment, I got a anti-acne body spray. I sprayed it on my neck and chest and broke out in a rash. Apparently it is evil!

Today's Lula is leggings, a Perfect, and a Lindsay.


And Saturday's Lula was leggings and an Irma. 

Nicki Minaj - Starships

1 comment:

Gaft Girl said...

Sounds like the spray was the opposite of what you wanted...