Wednesday, June 06, 2018

Leaving on a Southern train.....

So far today I've spent 2 hours waiting for the bonus to trigger in Pop!Slots. I'm getting cranky at the game, because it is so logical to get mad at a game on my phone. Also, I have the busiest next couple of weeks I've ever had. Tomorrow I am lucky enough to have not one, but 2, dentist appointments. I have my cleaning at 7 am and then following that at 8 am I am having the temporary filling in my root canal filled. Finally. I've been putting it off. Because I don't really like going to the dentist.

I have a taste scheduled for next week, and my annual physical. I have a pedi with ZarahZou. The Pride parade. Dinner with D2. All before the end of the month. That is a lot of stuff for me to have on my calendar. Usually it's empty. But at least some of these are fun things.

The bonus still has not triggered. I'm cursing them.

Today's Lula is a Cassie, a Perfect and a Shirley:


Stone Temple Pilots - Interstate Love Song

1 comment:

Gaft Girl said...

Shirley, I need another Shirley! I wear mine as a swim suit cover up all the time! Also, yeah for pedis!