Wednesday, June 13, 2018

I bet you're not so civilized.....

Wednesday! I have a taste test tonight, I can't believe I can get paid to eat food. Or, in this case, drink stuff. It doesn't pay a whole lot, but it's extra money for Lula and pedi's.

I'm mad at Bingo Blitz again. Because being mad at a Facebook game is completely rational and productive. But I never claimed maturity or logic. All I want is to win the item I need to pass a level. And the game won't show me the item, so I have zero chance of winning it. And I don't have enough credits to play another round. And credits are insanely expensive. 1 round would me like $10. Which is way too much for a pretend game with pretend prizes. If I could play 10 rounds for $10, I'd probably do it because I enjoy playing. And don't even get me started on the Bingo Blitz slot rooms. Uh! So, if you are reading this Playtika or whoever owns the game now: lower the prices!! I've played regularly since 2011 and the game is making me cranky and sad. So, fix it!

Okay, I'm done whining about a ridiculous Facebook game.

Today's Lula is a Carly (with a flower knot) and leggings.


Scandal - Warrior

1 comment:

Gaft Girl said...

That flower knot is super fancy.