Tuesday, June 05, 2018

No, it's much better to face these kinds of things with a sense of poise and rationality.....

Tuesday. The Dice game I play did a major revamp and I really do not like it. It used to be super simple graphics and easy to navigate. Now I can't even ind my current games without accidentally starting 10 more games with random people. If it isn't broke, don't fix it!! I don't want to play MORE games, I want to play the games I'm currently playing.

I am in super duper love with this product: Look DeVine Cabenet Lip Shimmer  I'm not sure if I got it in an Ipsy or if it was a gift, but it is like the greatest lip thingy ever. It tastes good and adds a very subtle hint of color. I like it as much as the Norwex lip shimmers, but this one tastes like wine.

Today's Lula is a FANTASTIC leggings material Carly with a Lindsay. Leggings material is so soft and comfy!


Panic! At The Disco: I Write Sins Not Tragedies

1 comment:

Gaft Girl said...

I love this song!!!!