Wednesday, December 27, 2006

Merry Wednesday!

It's Wednesday already. Christmas was great. I am probably almost over my cold, and my foot still hurts. X-rays today, and my doctor said she'd call me within a week or so after a radiologist looks at the x-rays and decides if I need tylenol because the pain will go away on it's own, percocet because I am going to be in pain for a long time, or amputation because my foot is not repairable. It's got to be one of those three.

I went to Turnstyle (consignment shop) and got 3 pairs of pants, 2 cute shirts, a pair of super-cute BRAND NEW Liz Claiborne shoes, a purse for Zalyssa, and a cute cute cute pink Coach handbag (very used, probably cleanable) for $82. I'm very happy with my purchases. $25 for a Coach bag that just needs a good cleaning is not a bad deal.

I am wearing one of my new shirts tomorrow. It's from the Gap, just a striped button-down, but cute. And cheap. And perfect with jeans. The other shirt I got is more summery. Hopefully summer will come soon.

I'm off to take leather cleaner to my new handbag......

1 comment:

Gaft Girl said...

I'll do a footectomy for you. Congrats on your "new" purse. I need a "new" purse. And yes, it is a need and not a want.