Wednesday, February 24, 2016

Don't you know you're sleeping in the spotlight.....

Weigh-In Wednesday....apparently a treadmill hiatus due to a sprained ankle and a week of drinking every night are not conducive to a successful weigh-in. I am up 1 & 1/2 pounds. Not surprised, but not exactly overjoyed. I will have to cut back on the wine and get back on the treadmill now that my ankle is about 83.6% better. p.s. I really love the word conducive.

Heads up that if you try to sell a fake Coach on ebay or in a Facebook garage sale group and claim its authentic, I will report your listing. I think I found my ultimate pet peeve. I can't understand buying and selling fake when you can get such good prices at the outlet. No comprendo.

Some people bite. Literally and figuratively.









No comments: