Friday, February 12, 2016

i'd rather die than give you control

Friday.....So CL (my philanthropic co-chair) and I (meaning me, of course) came up with a pretty good fundraising idea. But we could not come up with a name for it. Thanks to the princess, I think I have it. I so hope she has inherited some of my creativity. Because glitter and glue sticks are really the best things ever.

I think it's time to go and get new glasses. My insurance reset and I could use a replacement pair. Now it's just finding the motivation. I have so many more fun things to do than go to the eye doctor.

So today's really good question: why do I keep buying yogurt when I do not like yogurt and have to practically force myself to eat it? I know it's healthy, but I just don't like it. But I buy it because it's healthy and high in protein. But I don't like it. I need help with this one.



1 comment:

Unknown said...

Love your song!!! NIN rock