Wednesday, February 10, 2016

One night will remind you....

So I spent a large part of yesterday finding the glad. And there is a lot of it. Every situation offers so many lessons. You just need to step back and take note of them. I am so fortunate to have optimism as one of my greatest traits. I will always find the best in every situation.

I've made quite a few adult decisions the last few days. I was very proud if myself. But then I had to go and make another dumb one. When I got out of the shower I saw a bottle of yummy smelling Bath & Body Works lotion on the counter. So I decided to use it. I know how my eczema reacts to that crap, but I used it anyway. For having such a high IQ, I do a lot of dumb things. But at least I will smell like tropical coconut as I'm itching and scratching.

Yesterday was the "Pass the Torch" meeting for the philanthropic committee. Starting in March I am officially co-chair. I'm actually really excited to have it back. For one, it will give me something positive to focus on. And for two, it is a good outlet for my creativity. Unless you consider putting on lip gloss a marketable skill, I don't have a lot of talents. But I am really, really good with glitter and glue sticks.


No comments: