Monday, February 15, 2016

Things are going great, and they're only getting better......

The lesson from this weekends episode of "Drunk Jennie = No Cell Phone": When you are as competitive as me, DO NOT attempt to play Words with Friends or any other word games (or any games at all) when you are drinking.  It will not end well and you will wake up and discover you have lost multiple games and destroyed your win streak. And maybe don't send 12,000,000 texts to any one person. And maybe don't text B and ask her to text someone for you. And maybe, just maybe, DON'T TEXT AT ALL!! I really should know better than to text after several glasses of wine. And this is one of the few times I'm not exaggerating the "several".

I really did need the night of wine, friends, and youtube videos. But the cell phone should have been taken away from me. At least I got silly drunk and not depressed or mad drunk. And I'm in a really, really good place emotionally and with all this feelings crap. Sometimes even I am amazed at my optimism and ability to laugh in the face of heartbreak. Either I'm clinically insane or actually emotionally healthy. Maybe both??


No comments: